Gent Squad: 6 Ways For Men to Improve Sexual Performance
Of course, there are plenty of male enhancement pills on the market, but there are many simple ways to stay firmer and last longer without having to visit the pharmacy. We also undestand the quast of many men looking for ways to enhance their sexual performance. This can include improving existing problems or searching for new ways to keep your partner happy.
One of the easiest ways to improve your health is cardiovascular exercise. Sex might get your heart rate up, but regular exercise can help your sexual performance by keeping your heart in shape.
Thirty minutes a day of sweat-breaking exercise, such as running and swimming, can do wonders to boost your libido.
Eat Fruits and Vegetables
These foods can particularly help you increase your blood flow.
- Onions and garlic. helps with your blood circulation.
- Bananas. is quite rich in potassium and can help lower your blood pressure, which can benefit your important sexual parts and boost sexual performance.
- Chilies and peppers. All-natural spicy foods help your blood flow by reducing hypertension and inflammation.
Eat Meat and other Food
Here are some more foods that can help you achieve better blood flow:
- Omega-3 fatty acids. This type of fat increases blood flow. You can find it in salmon, tuna, avocados, and olive oil.
- Vitamin B-1. helps signals in your nervous system move quicker, including signals from your brain to your penis. It’s found in pork, peanuts, and kidney beans.
- Eggs. It contains high B vitamins, eggs help balance hormone levels. This can decrease stress that often inhibits an erection.
Go Out and Get Some Sun
Usually, sunlight stops the body’s production of melatonin. This hormone helps us sleep but also quiets our sexual urges. Less melatonin means the potential for more sexual desire.
Getting outside and letting the sun hit your skin can help wake up your sex drive, especially during the winter months when the body produces more melatonin.
Masturbate to Improve your Longevity
Oh! yes, I know what you thinking, God forbid (religions freaks). However, masturbation could have a detrimental effects. If you rush through it, you could inadvertently decrease the time you last with your partner. The secret is making it last, just like you want to when you’re not alone.
Pay Attention to Your Spouse
Paying special attention to your partner’s desires during sex not only makes sex pleasurable for them, but it can also help turn you on or slow you down. Talking about this beforehand can help ease any awkwardness if you need to slow down during a heated moment.
Hence, Go forth Eat, Exercise and have Sex to the fullest. Life is short